New generation ozonation devices
The device for the production of concentrated ozone is an apparatus equipped with a chilled capillary discharge chamber. Designed to produce ozone with a concentration of up to 0.5 g/m3, which is at least 2 times higher than produced by most of its world analogues.
Depending on the field of application, the device may be equipped with additional modules.
- Module for the production of pure ozone;
- Deep oxidation module;
- Ozone production module from air for high humidity and low temperature applications;
- Mobile modules for the accumulation and distribution of ozone.
The main advantages of the device:
- The dimensions of the ozonizer are 10 times smaller than their analogues;
- The concentration of the produced ozone is 2 times higher;
- Mobility and ease of installation;
- The device allows to reduce the cost of ozonation by 2 times, and by 3-4 times - the cost of electricity.
- Nominal ozone capacity - 65 g/h
- Nominal outlet ozone concentration - 0.5 g/m3
- Average air consumption - 300 m3/h
- Working gas - Room air
- Power consumption - 2 kW/h
- Chilling - Air
- Ozone capacity control - 0-100%
- Supply voltage from the network 50Hz - 220 V
- Dimensions - 350x450x200 mm
- Weight - 15 kg
- Sterilization of medical instruments - Possible
- Possibility of sterilization of premises - Possible
- Outpatient use - Possible
- Sterilization of medical personnel workplaces - Possible
- Mobility - Mobile complex
Areas of use:
Element is not found