Mobile laser technological complex (MLTC)
A family of mobile laser technological complexes designed in JSC "SRC RF TRINITI" on the basis of a serial ytterbium laser
Remote laser cutting (up to 300 m):
- liquidation of accidents, including those with open gushing, at gas and oil fields;
- cutting (dismantlement) and fragmentation of the large-sized thick-walled metal and building structure (including submarines and ships);
- destruction of ice formations;
- elimination of pollution of the coastline and nearshore zone in case of emergency oil spills.;
Remote laser cutting using transport fiber (up to 100m):
- fragmentation of equipment (steam generators, reactor vessels etc.) of the dismantled NPP units;
- underwater gas laser cutting of metal structures;
MLTC based on ytterbium fiber lasers of various output powers are successfully used in solving various technological problems (including the ones in the gas-oil and construction industries).
The technology of separation cutting of thick-walled (up to 440 mm) spatial metal structures has been developed and is being demonstrated. Cutting of such metal structures is carried out at a distance of up to 100 m during the transportation of laser radiation through a flexible transport optical fiber. This circumstance makes it possible to locate all the equipment of the laser complex in the "clean zone", the efficiency of its energy consumption reaches 40%.
The first MLTC-20 complex, created in 2010 by order of Gazprom-Gazobezopasnost, was used for the first time during elimination of the accident at gas well 506 at an operating field in 2011 in the Yamalo-Nenets autonomous district. After this accident, the MLTC-20 complex was used for elimination of three more severe accidents:
- August 2013 - Samburgskoye oil and gas condensate field (Yamalo-Nenets autonomous district);
- July 2014 - Verkhnekolik-Yeganskoe oil and gas condensate field (KhMAO);
- Severogubkinskoye oil and gas condensate field (simultaneous open flowing of an oil and gas well at temperatures down to -32С).
All accidents occurred with open gushing.
Element is not found
Element is not found