Department of Physics of Current-Carrying Plasma (OFTP)
Directions of scientific research:
- Physics of emitting Z-pinches;
- Generation of neutrons in fast Z-pinches;
- Interaction of X-ray radiation with matter;
- Controlled thermonuclear fusion and Z-pinch reactor problems.
- Research on the effect of ultra-powerful short X-ray pulses on cancerous tumors.
Experimental bench base:
- Compressive Plasma Physics Laboratory
- Laboratory of high-current pulse systems
- Laboratory of concentration of ultra-high electrical power
Element is not found