Department of Innovative and Applied Research (OIPR)
Directions of scientific research:
- Development of a method for applying functional coatings with laser irradiation of a free jet of microparticles in a gas.
- Development and creation of a real-time control system for the true surface temperature and its application in laser cladding of metal powder and the development of additive technologies.
- Formation of diamond coatings in a plasma-chemical reactor with an optical discharge in the laser plasmatron mode at atmospheric pressure and in the absence of a vacuum chamber.
- Remote laser dividing cutting of thick-walled spatial metal, reinforced concrete structures and rocks.
- Investigation of absorption and scattering of radiation from a cw ytterbium fiber laser with λi≈1.07 μm in a flame of burning hydrocarbons and the efficiency of separation cutting.
- Development of criteria for remote laser (λi ≈ 1.07 µm) ignition of spills of various oil and gas products under conditions of Arctic temperatures. (up to -50 ° C).
- Development of laser technology for liquidation of emergency oil spills in the aquatic environment, coastal and coastal zones.
- Creation of mobile laser technological complexes (MLT) for the prompt solution of various technological problems.
Experimental bench base:
- Complex MLTK 2 with a coordinate table
- MLM complex
- Installation MKL-10
- Installation L-16
- Installing Locator
- Laser technology laboratory
- Laser Physics Laboratory
- Fiber laser laboratory
- CW laser laboratory
Element is not found