Директор отделения магнитных и оптических исследований (ОМОИ), кандидат физико-математических наук
Department of Magnetic and Optical Research (OMOI)
Directions of scientific research:
- Sources of neutron and X-ray radiation based on plasma technologies.
- High power solid-state laser systems and their application in inertial thermonuclear fusion and technologies.
- Development, creation and experimental research of high-power electro-initiation CO lasers.
- Studies of the passage of laser radiation in the atmosphere.
- Pulsed plasma accelerators and their application in research on controlled thermonuclear fusion (CTF) and technologies.
Experimental bench base:
- MKT stand,
- Desna stand,
- "Puma" stand,
- Installation "2MK-200,
- Installation of KSPU,
- Installation "Astra",
- High Power Lasers Department
- Laboratory of continuous laser systems
- Gas laser laboratory
- Department of Magnetic Systems
- Engineering support group
- Plasma Dynamics Laboratory
- Pulsed Plasma Processes Laboratory
- Low Ionized Plasma Kinetics Laboratory
- Optical Research Department
- Laboratory of laser energy and optics
- Laboratory of optical, gas-discharge and optoelectronic systems