A supercomputer hardware and software complex (APK-5) is operating at SSC RF TRINITY JSC, designed to solve complex science-intensive engineering research problems (KNIIZ) arising from the development of fundamentally new high-tech solutions for industrial processes, devices and materials.
On the basis of the agro-industrial complex, the TRINITY Network Scientific Center (SNC) is being developed, designed to solve the KNIIZ not only in the interests of the institute, but also the entire scientific division of Rosatom State Corporation, and in the future - any external customers.
On the basis of APK-5, the Network Scientific Center (SNC) of JSC "SSC RF TRINITY" is being developed.
Within the framework of the SSC of JSC "SSC RF TRINITY" it is planned to provide such services as:
- Resource-intensive scientific calculations, computer modeling;
- Digital design of materials, devices and technological processes;
- Creation of digital twins and virtual testing of devices and processes.
Within the scope of digitalization in JSC "SSC RF TRINITY":
- Development and implementation of elements of digital infrastructure is underway with the aim of transition of JSC "SSC RF TRINITY" to the format of "digital enterprise".
- Cooperation with universities and academic institutions is supported to expand the scientific and personnel potential.